Keeping an eye on the quality of the consumer purchase has always been faced with the seemingly opposing goal of having the best conversions possible. In a market of unstable personal credit lines and jumpy customers, how do you keep your transactions coming in, while minimizing the risk to your business? Plus – there is the issue of providing a second chance to those consumers who may have had problems with payments in the past.
With the right tools, both risk and reward are equally manageable to help make the most of your incoming sales and revenue. Your payment platform should provide a variety of options to capture that sale, and give your consumers a chance to give you their money, without the fear that your merchant account will be hit hard.
· TRACK AND ANALYZE: With CCBill you can track form traffic as part of the payment flow as well as drill down into specific reasons for declines by type and region. Additionally, CCBill integrates with your Google Analytics account.
· MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS, CURRENCIES AND PAYMENT TYPES: CCBill offers dozens of payment types to meet the needs of members from all corners of the globe.
· EASY FLOW: Payment cascading sounds complex, but is actually a smart and easy way to seamlessly capture that at-risk transaction. Flow from credit card to checking to debit to DirectPay - or vice versa – to meet your consumers’ needs.
· SECOND CHANCE TRANSACTIONS: CCBill has led the industry again with the exclusive new Web Verify feature. Automatically offer your declined consumers another chance to access your content … and pay you!
· ALTERNATE PAYMENT TYPES: What might seem unusual to you as a form of payment may be the preferred method for a large audience. Provide EU debit options for direct European debit payments, or even a bill-pay type option to have chargeback-free funds sent to your CCBill account.
· REPUTATION: Your processor should reflect the same attention to credibility and trust that you have for your business - providing peace-of-mind for the cautious consumer.
Much more than a payment processor, CCBill is an e-commerce platform built to help you find the balance between sales and security. By leveraging CCBill’s distinctive optimizing tools, you can provide the experience for your consumers that captures that sales, while protecting your business.
GIVE ‘EM A CHANCE. Don’t know how to do any of these things? It’s okay. Contact our 24/7 Client Support Specialists for help getting started with any of our loads of exclusive features at email@example.com.
Don’t have an account with CCBill yet? Our sales executives at firstname.lastname@example.org can get you started using the proven leader in taking payments online. You can also call them directly at 855-4-CCBILL.